Modularbank is a cloud-native banking platform designed to offer next-generation banking experiences for both retail and business banking. As a rapidly growing startup, we’re looking for an Accountant with a positive attitude, has a flair for spotting inaccuracies, and good at prioritization. Timely in providing our management with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity and cash flows, and related documents, while making sure that we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
Tasks at hand
- Arrange and manage day-to-day accounting in line with IFRS principles
- Perform payroll activities and handle related employees data
- Submit tax declarations and statistical reports
- Process all company invoices
- Prepare official reports on a monthly and annual basis
- Consolidate group finances
- Organize and participate in the company’s audit process, gathering information and providing it to auditors.
- Prepare and provide regular reports for investors
- Develop tax strategies and manage tax-related topics over subsidiaries in different countries.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in accounting, preferably in SaaS business
- Knowledge of main accounting and financial standards: IFRS, GAAP
- University degree in Economics/Accounting/Finance or related field
- Excellent knowledge about tax returns and payroll processing
- Good use of MS Excel, Google Sheets, and accounting software
- Can prepare financial reports independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Ability to meet and prioritize deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills in Estonian and English and ability to coordinate efforts across many different teams.
- Strong team player, but also able to work independently
What we Offer
- Freedom to make an impact, within the team and the company
- Opportunity to take ownership, get fully involved, and design your own field of work
- Challenging tasks and the possibility to grow in your career
- Frequent all-inclusive team events that will help you quickly integrate into our talented, international, and fun team
- A cozy and comfortable working environment at our brand new office in the heart of Tallinn
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk!