Modularbank is a cloud-native banking platform designed to offer next-generation banking experiences for both retail and business banking. It allows any business to rapidly offer seamless, tailored financial services to their customers.
We believe that the best solutions are developed through teamwork and through sharing and questioning ideas. The culture at Modularbank echoes the ethos of its founders – we pride ourselves in being at the leading edge of banking innovation and for daring to push banking services into the future.
As a rapidly growing startup, we’re scaling our technical project team (Card) in Tallinn and we need a skilled Technical Business Analyst with a can-do attitude to contribute to the success of our product.
Tasks at hand:
- Writing specifications, user stories, use cases, defining interfaces.
- Managing Modularbank’s implementations
- Successfully executing projects by coordinating resources and time
- Managing internal (technical project team) and external (client-side) stakeholder’s business needs and daily communication
- Time management to plan internal resources accordingly
- Financial forecasting and planning of project budgets, including invoicing
- Close collaboration with QA team to build automated test
- Write corresponding documentation
- At least 3 years of professional experience as an IT analyst, architect, or a project manager
- Studies (BA/MA) in the field of IT or technology
- Solid experience in platform or software implementation, UML and BPMN, and hands-on experience with databases and data modeling
- Experience in defining APIs, use and test cases
- Previous experience in banking or finance, but if you feel this is something you’d be committed to learning, that’s also fine with us
- Previous experience in CARD payment-related projects
- Great time management skills, the ability to plan and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Challenging, yet inspiring startup environment
- Cooperation with international multicultural organizations
- Opportunity to take ownership, get fully involved, and design your own field of work
- Freedom to make an impact, within the team and the company
- Opportunity to shape a high-performing company culture
- Highly-talented and youthful team located both in Tallinn and Berlin
- Growth in your career.