Modularbank is a cloud-native banking platform designed to offer next-generation banking experiences for both retail and business banking. It allows any business to rapidly offer seamless, tailored financial services to their customers.
We believe that the best solutions are developed through teamwork and through sharing and questioning ideas. The culture at Modularbank echoes the ethos of its founders – we pride ourselves in being at the leading edge of banking innovation and for daring to push banking services into the future.
As a rapidly growing startup, we’re scaling our technical project team and we need an experienced Business Analyst with a can-do attitude to contribute to the success of our product.
Tasks at hand:
- Analyze customers business needs and match them with our product
- Configure our product according to the client’s needs
- Specify the required integration with other systems
- Specify the required changes both from business and technical perspective, including changes to data model, internal processes, API descriptions, user interfaces, integrations
- Test a comprehensive solution both from business and technical perspective
- Help QA team to build automated tests
- Write corresponding documentation in English
- Deep interest to understand client’s business processes and needs
- Analytical thinking
- Basic technical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in banking or finance is beneficial
- Playing an essential part in the disruption of Financial Services industry
- Dynamic environment where flexibility and agility are essential
- Working in international multicultural organization
- Build and lead the superior engineering team
- Determine the direction of the platform development
- Freedom to make an impact, within the team and the company
- Opportunity to shape a high-performing company culture
- Highly-talented and youthful team located both in Tallinn and Berlin
Please send your CV to email@example.com and let’s talk!