We’re scaling our Sales and Business Development team in Berlin and we need a Business Development Representative to contribute to the success of our product launch in the DACH region. The perfect candidate will be supported by experienced sales colleagues and integration teams. The right candidate is described by a hands-on mindset, proactiveness and s/he is hungry for results. S/he has a desire for continuous development in a dynamic environment and is passionate about banking. Willingness to travel on business is also expected.
Tasks at hand:
- Scaling a next-generation software platform for established banks, emerging FinTechs and non-financial institutions to offer financial services to clients in German-speaking countries.
- Identifying new business leads and converting them into sales opportunities.
- Actively participating in the Sales and Business Development team by acquiring new potential clients.
- Communication (remote calls, video conferences) with client stakeholders in German-speaking countries.
- Understanding clients’ expectations and demonstrating how our product will meet those.
- Supporting the offer making process and also creating offers independently.
- Professional experience in B2B sales, account management, business development or customer service
- Studies (Bachelor/Master) in the field of economics, technology or similar
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or Pipedrive)
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Proficient in different sales techniques
- Challenging, yet encouraging work environment
- Opportunity to take ownership, get fully involved and design your own field of work
- Shaping a high-performing company culture by being part of a dedicated team
- Attractive office space in the heart of Berlin
- Regular team events with the local and international team
- Competitive compensation and benefits structure
Modularbank is designed to offer next-generation banking experiences for both retail and business banking. The keyword here being modular, which allows you to choose the specific services (modules) that suit your business.
You can apply by sending your CV, cover letter, LinkedIn details to firstname.lastname@example.org.