Modularbank is a cloud-native banking platform designed to offer next-generation banking experiences for both retail and business banking. It allows any business to rapidly offer seamless, tailored financial services to their customers.
We believe that the best solutions are developed through teamwork and through sharing and questioning ideas. The culture at Modularbank echoes the ethos of its founders – we pride ourselves in being at the leading edge of banking innovation and for daring to push banking services into the future.
As a rapidly growing startup, we’re scaling our technical project team in Tallinn and we need a skilled Customer Onboarding Project Manager with a can-do attitude to contribute to the success of our product.
- Organizing and carrying out customer training for business
- Helping our customers successfully implement Modularbank
- Successfully executing projects by coordinating resources and time
- Managing internal (technical project team) and external (client-side) stakeholders and daily communication
- Writing specifications, user stories, use cases, defining interfaces and providing them to development teams
- Taking part in the constant improvement of our customer journey
- At least 2 years of professional experience in working on implementation projects
- Experience in project management is essential
- Solid experience in platform or software implementation, UML and BPMN and hands-on experience with databases and data modelling
- Experience in defining APIs, use and test cases
- Previous experience in banking or finance, but if you feel this is something you’d be committed to learn, that’s also fine with us
- Great time management skills, the ability to plan and meet deadlines
- Passion for helping customers and providing the best customer experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Challenging, yet inspiring startup environment
- Cooperation with international multicultural organizations
- Opportunity to take ownership, get fully involved and design your own field of work
- Freedom to make an impact, within the team and the company
- Opportunity to shape a high-performing company culture
- Highly-talented and youthful team located both in Tallinn and Berlin
- Growth in your career. How fast and how high? Depends on you 😉
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk!