Modularbank is a cloud-native banking platform designed to offer next-generation banking experiences for both retail and business banking. It allows any business to rapidly offer seamless, tailored financial services to their customers.
We believe that the best solutions are developed through teamwork and through sharing and questioning ideas. The culture at Modularbank echoes the ethos of its founders – we pride ourselves in being at the leading edge of banking innovation and for daring to push banking services into the future.
As a rapidly growing startup, we’re scaling our technical project team in Tallinn and we need a skilled Customer Success Manager with a can-do attitude to contribute to the success of our product.
- Managing internal (technical project team) and external (client-side) stakeholders and daily communication
- Organizing and carrying out customer training for business
- Helping our customers successfully implement Modularbank
- Writing specifications, user stories, use cases, defining interfaces and providing them to development teams
- Taking part in the constant improvement of our customer journey
- Successfully executing projects by coordinating resources and time
- At least 2 years of professional experience in working on implementation projects
- Experience in project management
- Solid experience in platform or software implementation, UML and BPMN and hands-on experience with databases and data modelling
- Experience in defining APIs, use and test cases
- Previous experience in banking or finance, but if you feel this is something you’d be committed to learn, that’s also fine with us
- Great time management skills, the ability to plan and meet deadlines
- Passion for helping customers and providing the best customer experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Meaningful work that impacts millions of people and the opportunity to take ownership, get fully involved, and forge your own career path
- Growth within the company – our fast-paced and challenging environment offers great opportunities in multiple locations
- Supportive, friendly and smart international colleagues – we also host regular team building and social events
- Transparent and lean management – we have monthly meetings to share news and discuss learning points
Please send your CV to email@example.com and let’s talk!