Modularbank is a cloud-native banking platform designed to offer next-generation banking experiences for both retail and business banking. It allows any business to rapidly offer seamless, tailored financial services to their customers.
We believe that the best solutions are developed through teamwork and through sharing and questioning ideas. The culture at Modularbank echoes the ethos of its founders – we pride ourselves in being at the leading edge of banking innovation and for daring to push banking services into the future.
As a rapidly growing startup, we’re scaling our technical project team in Tallinn and we need a skilled DevOps Engineer with a can-do attitude to contribute to the success of our product.
Tasks at hand:
- Work closely with our engineering team to define the target infrastructure, network and deployment architecture
- Perform daily operations for all our hosted solutions
- Maintain and manage CI/CD pipelines
- Quickly and proactively fix application, configuration and infrastructure issues
- Architect, design and implement a highly scalable and reliable infrastructure on a Cloud solution
- Perform releases for Cloud products to the production environment
- Improve the security of offered solutions
- Provide support for products
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Studies (BA/MA) in the field of IT or technology
- Excellent knowledge with DevOps tools like Docker and Kubernetes and deep familiarity with DevOps principles and culture
- Experience in working with cloud environments like AWS
- Strong knowledge about databases like Postgres
- Always thinking about security when building or running solutions
- Working with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Python)
- Experience working with Git, Shell, SQL
- An organized, results-oriented, creative and change-driving state of mind
- Experience in the banking or Fintech domains
- Excellent communication skills in English and Estonian
- Challenging, yet inspiring startup environment
- Cooperation with international multicultural organizations
- Opportunity to take ownership, get fully involved and design your own field of work
- Freedom to make an impact, within the team and the company
- Opportunity to shape a high-performing company culture
- Highly-talented and youthful team located both in Tallinn and Berlin
- Growth in your career. How fast and how high? Depends on you 😉
Please send your CV to email@example.com and let’s talk!