Modularbank is a cloud-native banking platform designed to offer next-generation banking experiences for both retail and business banking. It allows any business to rapidly offer seamless, tailored financial services to their customers.
We believe that the best solutions are developed through teamwork and through sharing and questioning ideas. The culture at Modularbank echoes the ethos of its founders – we pride ourselves in being at the leading edge of banking innovation and for daring to push banking services into the future. As a rapidly growing startup, we’re scaling our technical project team in Tallinn and we are looking for a Jr. Analyst/ Manual Tester with a can-do attitude to contribute to the success of our products.
Tasks at hand:
• Perform manual testing for new features developed
• Report issues in the product and track them to closure
• Prepare and maintain test case documents, test plans, and other testing related documents when required
• Help product team with analysis and documentation
• Work closely with other team members
• Graduate or an ongoing student taking BS/MA in IT or related field
• Basic knowledge in Software Testing
• Knowledge in MS Excel, Jira, and Agile Methodologies
• Analytical, curious, self-motivated, and driven to help our product grow
• Attention to detail and time management skills
• Team player who can work with a diverse range of team members
• While guidance will be provided, you must able to work and learn independently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and/or Estonian
• Challenging, yet inspiring startup environment
• Cooperation with international multicultural organizations
• Freedom to make an impact, within the team and the company
• Opportunity to shape a high-performing company culture
• Highly-talented and youthful team located both in Tallinn and Berlin
• An opportunity to grow and shape your career in the fintech industry
Interested? Please send your application to email@example.com and let’s talk!