Modularbank is a cloud-native banking platform designed to offer next-generation banking experiences for both retail and business banking. It allows any business to rapidly offer seamless, tailored financial services to their customers.
You will be an integral part of our small but extremely hard-working Marketing and Communications team. We expect you to be ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done. By working together with multiple points of contact within the company and across channels you will optimize content creation activities and have a vital role in inbound lead generation and building market awareness. And you’re comfortable working both independently and within a team.
Tasks at hand:
- develop and execute marketing plans that are aligned with business and sales strategies.
- strive to understand target markets, our customers, and our value proposition and use those insights to create messages that resonate.
- test and analyze workflows, handle the lead generation, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and analytics.
- ideate and execute various (email) marketing and campaign activities.
- track performance, tweak workflows accordingly and identify tactics for improvement.
- work closely with the sales function to understand their priorities, ensuring the marketing activities support the achievement of the sales targets
- 3+ years of related marketing experience. Experience in the B2B environment is a bonus.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Marketing.
- strong analytical and project management skills.
- top-notch verbal and written communication skills in English.
- hands-on experience with a widely used MAP such as HubSpot, Marketo. Web design and Digital Design skills are a plus.
- experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high-quality results.
- collaborative skill and proactive mindset.
- a dynamic personality that wants to drive change.
- playing an essential part in the disruption of the Financial Services industry
- challenging, yet inspiring startup environment
- working in an international multicultural organization
- freedom to make an impact, within the team and the company
- opportunity to shape a high-performing company culture
- highly-talented and youthful team located both in Tallinn and Berlin
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk!