Modularbank is a cloud-native banking platform designed to offer next-generation banking experiences for both retail and business banking. It allows any business to rapidly offer seamless, tailored financial services to their customers.
We believe that the best solutions are developed through teamwork and through sharing and questioning ideas. The culture at Modularbank echoes the ethos of its founders – we pride ourselves in being at the leading edge of banking innovation and for daring to push banking services into the future.
As a rapidly growing startup, we’re scaling our technical project team and we need an experienced Presales Consultant with a can-do attitude to contribute to the success of our product.
Tasks at hand:
- Interact with prospective and existing customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions.
- Proactively scope technical solution required to address customer requirements, met and unmet needs and recommend solution that optimizes value for customers and the company.
- Understand customer challenges / driving factors for software change, designing presentations and demonstrations, contributing to and executing of sales strategies.
- Build technical relationships with prospects and customers.
- Take a leading role in specifying technical solutions and writing proposals and tender responses.
- Participate in and lead Proof of Concepts.
- Secures from technical staff commitments needed to ensure deal closure.
- Deal support, a Presales Consultant collaborates with sales, product and engineering teams to plan and execute business development strategies.
- Prior customer-facing experience.
- Proven technical and pre-sales experience.
- You have good interpersonal, communication, persuasion and presentation skills.
- You have a passion for telling engaging stories that both demonstrate our products value and bring our solution to life.
- Ability to explain and present complex technical solutions in layman terms
- You have experience with Enterprise B2B SaaS solutions
- You have participated in sales cycles by leading RFI and RFPs through managing Pilots and Proof of Concepts.
- Technical knowledge in Java, Postgres, RabbitMQ, Amazon services, microservices architecture is helpful.
- Playing an essential part in the disruption of Financial Services industry
- Dynamic environment where flexibility and agility are essential
- Working in international multicultural organization
- Build and lead the superior engineering team
- Determine the direction of the platform development
- Freedom to make an impact, within the team and the company
- Opportunity to shape a high-performing company culture
- Highly-talented and youthful team located both in Tallinn and Berlin
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk!