Modularbank is a cloud-native banking platform designed to offer next-generation banking experiences. It allows any business to rapidly offer seamless, tailored financial services to their customers.
We believe that the best solutions are developed through teamwork and through sharing and questioning ideas. The culture at Modularbank echoes the ethos of its founders – we pride ourselves in being at the leading edge of banking innovation and for daring to push banking services into the future.
As a rapidly growing startup, we’re scaling our technical project team in Tallinn and we need skilled QA Engineers with a can-do attitude to contribute to the success of our product.
Tasks at hand:
- Supporting rapid feature development with automated testing once the features are ready.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using testing tools
- Cooperate closely with different stakeholders and other team members to release the product at a higher level of quality
- Be responsible for automation testing. Perform manual testing when necessary.
- Be responsible for functional testing of the financial back-end system on the integration and system levels
- Investigate problems in software as a result of testing
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions between QA, contributing to the development of automation tool-set
- Create test documentation and provide active support to keep the knowledge base up to date
- At least 3 years of professional experience in testing (automated).
- Studies (BA/MA) in the field of IT or technology
- Solid experience working with different systems, software, and hardware
- Good understanding of SQL and scripting
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Previous experience in banking or finance, but if you feel this is something you’d be committed to learning, that’s also fine with us
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Meaningful work that impacts millions of people and the opportunity to take ownership, get fully involved, and forge your own career path
- Growth within the company – our fast-paced and challenging environment offers great opportunities in multiple locations
- Supportive, friendly, and smart international colleagues – we also host regular team building and social events
- Transparent and lean management – we have monthly meetings to share news and discuss learning points
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk!