Modularbank is a cloud-native banking platform designed to offer next-generation banking experiences for both retail and business banking. It allows any business to rapidly offer seamless, tailored financial services to their customers.
We believe that the best solutions are developed through teamwork and through sharing and questioning ideas. The culture at Modularbank echoes the ethos of its founders – we pride ourselves in being at the leading edge of banking innovation and for daring to push banking services into the future.
As a rapidly growing startup, we’re scaling our technical project team in Tallinn and we need a skilled QA Engineer with a can-do attitude to contribute to the success of our product.
Tasks at hand:
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using testing tools
- Cooperate closely with different stakeholders and other team members to release the product at a higher level of quality
- Be responsible for QA and testing, establish and maintain test automation framework
- Be responsible for functional testing of the financial back-end system on the integration and system levels
- Investigate problems in software as a result of testing
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions between QA, contributing to the development of automation tool-set
- Create test documentation and provide active support to keep knowledge base up to date
- Establishing and maintaining quality management system
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a QA Engineer
- Studies (BA/MA) in the field of IT or technology
- Solid experience working with different systems, software and hardware
- Good understanding about SQL and scripting
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Previous experience in banking or finance, but if you feel this is something you’d be committed to learn, that’s also fine with us
- Excellent communication skills in English and Estonian
- Challenging, yet inspiring startup environment
- Cooperation with international multicultural organizations
- Opportunity to take ownership, get fully involved and design your own field of work
- Freedom to make an impact, within the team and the company
- Opportunity to shape a high-performing company culture
- Highly-talented and youthful team located both in Tallinn and Berlin
- Growth in your career. How fast and how high? Depends on you 😉
Please send your CV to email@example.com and let’s talk!