We’re scaling our Sales and Business Development team in Berlin and we need a Senior Sales Executive to contribute to the success of our product launch in the DACH region. The perfect candidate has the ability to work with complex enterprise clients, including multiple stakeholders and potential affiliates involved in the ecosystem. S/he is described by an entrepreneurial attitude with a hands-on mindset and a professional appearance. The right candidate has a desire for continuous development in a dynamic environment. Willingness to travel on business is also expected.
Tasks at hand:
- Scaling a next-generation software platform for established banks, emerging FinTechs and non-financial institutions to offer financial services to clients in German-speaking countries.
- Close cooperation with potential clients (mostly C-level, but also sponsors and other stakeholders) from the banking and FinTech industry as well as retail, telecommunication, and utilities.
- Identifying new business opportunities.
- Understanding clients’ expectations and demonstrating how our product will meet those.
- Creating complex offers accompanied by successful negotiations.
- Working closely with our product management and engineering teams to drive projects forward.
- Growing your extensive network in the banking and financial ecosystem.
- 10 years of work experience in consulting, sales and/or key account management
- 5 years in financial services – ideally, you have experience with banking processes or IT infrastructure, especially core banking systems
- Relevant work experience with providing SaaS solutions for enterprises in the DACH region
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas and a solid understanding of sales-specific performance metrics, supported by the use of CRM software
- Studies (Master/MBA) in the field of economics, technology or similar
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Challenging, yet encouraging work environment
- Opportunity to take ownership, get fully involved and design your own field of work
- Impactful work – you help push banking services into the future
- Shaping a high-performing and entrepreneurial company culture with a tight-knit team
- Attractive office space in the heart of Berlin
- Regular team events with the local and international team
- Competitive compensation and benefits structure
Modularbank is designed to offer next-generation banking experiences for both retail and business banking. The keyword here being modular, which allows you to choose the specific services (modules) that suit your business.
You can apply by sending your CV, cover letter, LinkedIn details to email@example.com.