Modularbank is a cloud-native banking platform designed to offer next-generation banking experiences for both retail and business banking. It allows any business to rapidly offer seamless, tailored financial services to its customers.
We believe that the best solutions are developed through teamwork and through sharing and questioning ideas. The culture at Modularbank echoes the ethos of its founders – we pride ourselves in being at the leading edge of banking innovation and for daring to push banking services into the future.
As a rapidly growing startup, we’re scaling our technical project team in Tallinn and we need an experienced Service-Desk Engineer to contribute to the success of our products.
Tasks at hand:
- Being a single point of contact and communications for all incidents towards requester (customer)
- Identify, document, respond and resolve reported incidents and service requests according to process specifications and in frame of SLA and agreed support scope.
- Track the progress of an incident during its entire lifecycle to ensure that it is resolved within the agreed SLA
- Perform initial investigation and route incidents or service requests to the appropriate resolver or dedicated person.
- Provide clear and timely feedback to the customer.
- Clearly document actions taken in our incident management system and communicate incident resolution to requesters.
- Create scripts and/or documentation for customer support
- Working with Senior Engineers to ensure customer environments are healthy and SLA goals are met
- Work with engineering and operations to prepare for customer releases
- Gather and supply feedback from customers in a useable format
- Seek, implement and document improvements to our internal processes
- Experience working with or as a service/help desk engineer at least 2 years
- General understanding of software development and maintenance process, monitoring and system health
- Customer service oriented and able to compose easy-to-follow yet professionally worded emails and process documentation
- Track record of working across multiple teams to resolve issues
- Able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- An organized, results-oriented, creative, and change-driving state of mind
- Experience in projects related to banking, payments, cards, lending, or integrations is considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Meaningful work that impacts millions of people and the opportunity to take ownership, get fully involved, and forge your own career path
- Growth within the company – our fast-paced and challenging environment offers great opportunities in multiple locations
- Supportive, friendly and smart international colleagues – we also host regular team building and social events
- Transparent and lean management – we have monthly meetings to share news and discuss learning points
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk!