Modularbank is a cloud-native banking platform designed to offer next-generation banking experiences for both retail and business banking. It allows any business to rapidly offer seamless, tailored financial services to their customers.
We believe that the best solutions are developed through teamwork and through sharing and questioning ideas. The culture at Modularbank echoes the ethos of its founders – we pride ourselves in being at the leading edge of banking innovation and for daring to push banking services into the future.
As a rapidly growing startup, we’re scaling our technical project team in and we need skilled Software Engineers with a can-do attitude to contribute to the success of our product.
Tasks at hand:
- Produce the specifications and writing the code for a long-term, minimum-maintenance product
- Identify problems, suggest improvements, present and share the ideas regarding your solutions
- Support and interact with international customers and vendor partners
- Optimize existing software for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and internal stakeholders
- Deep dive into banking and its business logic
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Software Engineer
- Studies (BA/MA) in the field of IT or technology
- Experience in working with cloud environments like AWS
- A solid understanding of Java11+, Spring (Boot), React 16 (with knowledgeable use of ES6 and Hooks)
- Strong knowledge about relational databases like PostgreSQL
- Experience in projects related to banking, payments, cards, lending, or integrations is considered an advantage
- Always thinking about security when building or running solutions
- Experience working with RabbitMQ (or other messaging queues), MyBatis, Camunda (preferred, basic process-engine knowledge is a plus)
- An organized, results-oriented, creative, and change-driving state of mind
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Willingness and desire to be a source-of-truth for your colleagues and peers
- Meaningful work that impacts millions of people and the opportunity to take ownership, get fully involved, and forge your own career path
- Growth within the company – our fast-paced and challenging environment offers great opportunities in multiple locations
- Supportive, friendly and smart international colleagues – we also host regular team building and social events
- Transparent and lean management – we have monthly meetings to share news and discuss learning points
Please send your CV to email@example.com and let’s talk!