Modularbank is a cloud-native banking platform designed to offer next-generation banking experiences for both retail and business banking. It allows any business to rapidly offer seamless, tailored financial services to their customers.
We believe that the best solutions are developed through teamwork and through sharing and questioning ideas. The culture at Modularbank echoes the ethos of its founders – we pride ourselves in being at the leading edge of banking innovation and for daring to push banking services into the future.
As a rapidly growing startup, we’re scaling our technical project team in Tallinn and we need a skilled Technical Writer with a can-do attitude to contribute to the success of our product.
Tasks at hand:
- Create high-quality and easy to use technical documentation (tutorials, manuals, specifications, diagrams and similar) for Modularbank customers
- Communicate with product managers and engineers to understand product details
- Manage and improve existing and future content
- Research and collect usability feedback from customers
- Manage technical documentation and information architecture
- Proven experience in technical or professional writing
- Studies (BA/MA) in English, journalism, communication or IT related field
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understood format
- Creative skills and usage of visuals for increasing understandability
- Great communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Challenging, yet inspiring startup environment
- Cooperation with international multicultural organizations
- Opportunity to take ownership, get fully involved and design your own field of work
- Freedom to make an impact, within the team and the company
- Opportunity to shape a high-performing company culture
- Highly-talented and youthful team located both in Tallinn and Berlin
- Growth in your career.
Please send your CV to email@example.com and let’s talk!