Modularbank is a cloud-native banking platform designed to offer next-generation banking experiences for both retail and business banking. It allows any business to rapidly offer seamless, tailored financial services to their customers.
We believe that the best solutions are developed through teamwork and through sharing and questioning ideas. The culture at Modularbank echoes the ethos of its founders – we pride ourselves in being at the leading edge of banking innovation and for daring to push banking services into the future.
As a rapidly growing startup, we’re scaling our technical project team and we need an experienced Web Engineer who is eager to share your knowledge and learn from colleagues, and take initiative to get things done. You stay plugged into industry trends and apply them wherever you can. High motivation, proactive mentality, strong problem solving and argumentation skills are also important. And you’re comfortable working both independently and within a team.
Tasks at hand
- Coding, maintaining, modifying our website while cooperating with stakeholders to match the specifications and visual design
- Proactively fix upcoming bugs and solving technical challenges
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Ensure quality awareness when designing, building, and maintaining solutions
- Drive work together with your team members and has experience in an agile way of working
- Work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly, and have strong time management skills
- 2 years of experience in web development on WordPress
- Experience developing responsive websites and/or mobile web applications
- Good understanding of web standards and browser/platform compatibility
- Knowledge of website security and working with databases
- Best practices in SEO to bring to the table
- Very good English and communication skills
- If you have knowledge about React and Typescript, it would be a plus.
- Meaningful work that impacts millions of people and the opportunity to take ownership, get fully involved, and forge your own career path
- Growth within the company – our fast-paced and challenging environment offers great opportunities in multiple locations
- Supportive, friendly and smart international colleagues – we also host regular team building and social events
- Transparent and lean management – we have monthly meetings to share news and discuss learning points
Please send your CV to email@example.com and let’s talk!